The Uctronics Complete Raspberry Pi Rack Mount Enclosure V2.0 is based on the previous Ultimate Pi 4B rack-mount (U6187) and has been fully upgraded following customer feedback.
This 19" 1U solution holds 5x Raspberry Pi 4/3B+ boards (not included) and comes with 5x PoE HATs, 5x 0.91" OLED displays, 5x illuminated power buttons, 5x SD card rerouting adapters and tool-less removable trays for each board!
Uctronics have designed this complete enclosure to make your rack neater and provide separation and protection. In addition, mounting brackets have been added for each Raspberry Pi, which allows each board to be removed from the front without taking everything apart for maintenance.
What's more, you never need to worry about PoE compatibility as the included PoE HATs are isolated and work with mode A or mode B PoE switches.
- Upgraded! The metal housing has added load-bearing bearings so that the housing is sturdier
- No Tools Required! Uses Captive loose-off screws for true no-installation. No screwdriver is required
- Easier setup! Screens and power buttons come pre-assembled, saving more setup time and allowing you to focus on your build
- Reduced noise! We replaced the previous PoE hat fan with a new, more durable and longer-lasting ball-bearing fan
- Re-routing with PoE! Comes with mounting plates and rerouting boards with PoE functionality for the Pi 4B/3B+ - moves all of the I/O ports and SD card slots to the front, and adds a push-button switch to control the Pi easily
- Learn and experiment on Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Serverless, Microservices, and Orchestration on bare metal.
- Build a testing environment for your cloud-native apps.
- Build a home server for web applications and databases.
- Build your own NAS or media center.
- Create a home automation system.
- Learn distributed computing and deployment from the ground up.
- Build private servers for numerous games.
For Raspberry Pi OS, please add the boot-up script to read the stats (CPU/Memory load, IP address, temperature etc):
- Open the rc.local file using command sudo nano /etc/rc.local
- Add command to the rc.local file: cd /home/pi/U6143_ssd1306/C sudo make clean sudo make sudo ./display &
- Reboot your system
- 1x Metal Enclosure (Top panel and bottom panel)
- 5x RPi Mounting Bracket (with M3 loose-off Spring hand screw)
- 5x PoE HAT
- 5x SD Card Adapter
- 5x Power Button (Pre-assembled)
- 5x 0.91" OLED display (Pre-assembled)
- 2x Side Rack Bracket
- 1x Screw Pack
- Printed instructions