This RGB LED HAT (B) from Waveshare features RGB WS2812B LEDs and can be easily attached on top of a standard 40-pin Raspberry Pi header to display colorful LED effect. Better yet, it's controlled by just a signal pin, freeing up all of the other valuable GPIO pins for use in the rest of your project.
Note: Raspberry Pi not included. You'll need a Raspberry Pi, or Raspberry Pi Zero with male headers soldered on. Alternatively, you can purchase a Raspberry Pi Zero with the headers presoldered.
- Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- Onboard 8 × 8 RGB LED (WS2812B)
- Control pin is configurable via jumpers (0Ω resistor)
- Break out control pins, easy for working with other MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples in Python and Web control)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Brightness: adjustable 256 levels
- Color depth: 24-bit true color (8-bit for R/G/B respectively, totally 256x256x256=16777216 colors)
- Data rate: 800Kbps(typ)
- Dimension: 65mm × 56.2mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- For use with Raspberry Pi, you only need plug the HAT into the 40-pin GPIO header on the Raspberry Pi
- The PH2.0 3P connector is used for other devices such as Arduino, Adafrut Feather HUZZAH, BBC micro:bit V2, or other controller board.
|5V||5V power supply|
|DIN||Control signal input|
- 1X RGB LED HAT (B)
- 1X RPi screws pack (2pcs)