The TinyCircuits TinyDuino is an Arduino compatible board in an ultra-compact package. The TinyDuino processor board is roughly equivalent to the Arduino Uno board – same processor, same signals brought out to a shield connector. In fact, most Arduino sketches will work as is without any changes. To program this board, you need to use the USB TinyShield Adapter Board.
This version of the TinyDuino Processor Board comes without battery options - the lightest and lowest cost option in the range!
- Atmega328P processor (same as is used on the Arduino Uno)
- Power Switch
- Status LED
- 8MHz ceramic resonator
- External power supported with a 0.1″ power connection holes
- Supports automatic switching between +5V and VBATT (if +5V is present, it will be used instead of the battery)
- Arduino Compatible
- Expandable with Stackable TinyShield Boards
- No battery option version
- 0.1″ spaced solder holes for external power source
- Robust Gold Finish – makes soldering easy and is non-corrosive
- Ultra-compact size and weight (smaller than a US Quarter!)
- 20mm x 20mm (.787 inches x .787 inches)
- Max Height (without battery holder): 2.9mm (0.12 inches)
- Ultra-thin 0.61mm (0.024 inches) PCB
- Atmel ATmega328P Microcontroller
- 32KB Flash, 2KB RAM, 1KB EEPROM
- 1.2mA (typical) @ 3V, 4MHz
- Default Clock speed: 8MHz
- 2.7V – 5.5V operating voltage
- 20 I/Os (14 Digital, 6 Analog / Digital I/O) – All the signals on the Arduino Shield connectors are supported!
- Arduino Bootloader preprogrammed (uses approx 0.5 KBytes of Flash Memory)
- If you are brand new to the TinyDuino, buying a kit is the best way to go since it will have all the parts needed
- To program this board, you need to use the USB TinyShield Adapter Board, which is sold separately
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.