This is a special Time of Flight camera module from Arducam, featuring a MIPI-CSI 2 connection and offering up to 4 meter measuring range with sub-2cm precision, designed and optimized exclusively for Raspberry Pi & Nvidia Jetson boards.
To use this camera with a Raspberry Pi 5, you will need to buy this adapter cable!
To use this camera with a Raspberry Pi Zero, you will need to buy this adapter cable!
As the camera requires a separate power supply from your GPIO pins (using the included cable), you'll need to have header pins soldered to your Raspberry Pi's GPIO section.
Note: At least Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye is required for this camera (04/04/2022 or later releases), a fresh install is highly recommended.
- Real-time point cloud and depth map
- Resolution: 240×180@30fps on RPI4/CM4
- Up to 4M measuring distance
- Onboard 940nm laser for both indoor & outdoor uses, no external light source needed.
- V4L2-based video kernel device
- C/C++/Python SDK for userland depth map output and example source code
- ROS ready.
- 38 x 38mm board size
|Number of Effective Pixels||240x180|
|Max. Frame Rate (Sensor)||120fps|
|Max. Depth Frame Rate (Raspberry Pi)||30fps, 4-phase|
|Raspberry Pi os||Bullseye (32-bit/64-bit) 01/28/22 or later releases|
|Supported Platforms||Pi 2/3/CM3/4B Zero W/Zero 2 W/CM4|
|Viewing Angle||Opuca 70° Diagonal|
|Measurement Distance||Archue cam Far Mode: 4m Near Mode: 2m|
|Light Source||940nm VCSEL illuminator|
|Board Size||38mm X 38mm|
|Output Formats||4-phases RAW Frame, Depth Frame, Grayscale Amplitude Frame|
- Getting Started with Arducam ToF Camera (PDF)
- Arducam ToF Camera SDK
- Point Cloud With Arducam ToF Camera
- Getting Started with Nvidia Jetson
- Github – Arducam ToF
- 3D Model of ToF Camera
- 1 x Arducam ToF Camera Module
- 1 x FPC Cable (15cm)
- 1 x 2-pin Dupunt Cable
Raspberry Pi not included