We've really gotta HAND it to them, the Third Hand Pana Workstation brings the benefits of the Super Fancy Third Hand Kit to the PanaVise line of work holding vises. This is the most luxurious desktop work-holding solution we've laid our hands on. Note: Panavise Jr. and Panavise Multi-Purpose Work Center + base are not included!
The gold-color powder coated base of the Pana Workstation has integrated mounting holes to be seamlessly attached between any PanaVise work holding vise and a tray base mount to offer the ultimate work station. The Workstation from Hobby Creek comes fully assembled so you can focus your efforts on the project and not your tools!
- 4x - Flexible arms each with a large swiveling alligator clip wrapped in ultra high heat resistant silicon
- 1x - Die cast, powder coated base
- 4x - Silicon clip tips for the ultimate heat resistance
- 4x - Removable feet for a stable standalone operation
- Integrates perfectly with Panavise vises and base mounts
Shipping weight reflects UPS' new dimensional weight regulations.
- Base Diameter: 128.9mm / 5.07"
- Base Thickness: 12.3mm / 0.48"
- Arm Diameter: 15.9mm / 0.63"
- Arm Length (including clip): ~340mm / ~13.4"
- Weight: 407.9g
This product is compatible with all PanaVise Workholding vises with a 3 hole 4.3125" Bolt Circle. Compatible models include: 201(Jr.), 300, 301, 305, 324, 350, 391, 396. This product also integrates perfectly with the PanVise Tray base mount, model 312.
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for all Hobby Creek products, click here!
- As of September 10, 2018 the base of the stand is now die cast and powder coated and the clips are now quick connect so that various sizes can be swapped.