A pack of 5 - 12mm x 12mm x 4.3mm tactile (clicky) momentary switches! These are standard input switches which feature a neat little round tactile button that clicks nicely when pressed.
These work best in PCB's, but also plop neatly into solderless breadboards for prototyping on small electronic projects. The pins are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed they are momentarily closed. These switches are super useful for all sorts of projects so you'll want to keep a few around.
Please Note. This purchase is for a pack of 5 switches.
These Tactile Switches Features:
- Pack of 5 Tactile Switches
- Positive 'Click' Action and Tactile Feedback
- SPNO Momentary Contacts (e.g. normally disconnected, momentarily connected when pressed)
- Contact Arrangement: Single Throw 4 Terminal Normally Open
- Contact Rating: 50mA 12V DC
- Contact Resistance: 250mΩ Max.
- Operating Force: 160±30 gf
- Travel: 0.3mm
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ @ 100V DC
- Dialectric Strength: 250V A.C. for 1 Minute
- Operating Temp. -20°C to 70°C
- Life: 100,000 Cycles Min.
- Dimensions: 12mm x 12mm x 4.3mm