This Stepper Motor HAT gives your Raspberry Pi the ability to drive two stepper motors at the same time and supports up to 1/32 microstepping.
The HAT features 6 step modes (full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step) and includes multiple connector options to accommodate a range of stepper motors.
An onboard 5V regulator has been included to power your Raspberry Pi.
Note: Stepper motors NOT included
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO extension header
- Onboard dual DRV8825 motor controller IC with built-in microstepping indexer
- Drives two stepper motors
- 6 available microstepping modes, configured with the DIP switches: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- Adjustable motor drive current via potentiometer, maximum 2.5A current output
- Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD)
- VM Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Integrates 5V regulator providing power to your Raspberry Pi
- Onboard multi-connector options for stepper motors in different specifications
- Comes with development resources and manual
- 2.1/5.5mm barrel jack connection
- Motor controller: DRV8825
- Motor drive voltage: 8.2V~28V
- Motor drive current: 2.5A
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Dimension: 65mm × 56mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- 3D Printer
- Sculpturing machine
- Mechanical arm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.