This add-on baseplate is designed to fit the Uctronics Metal Cluster Rack Case. It allows you to house 2x 2.5" SSDs for adding network-attached storage for your cluster. Perfect for game or media servers, security monitoring or other projects expanding the functions of your Raspberry Pi.
The baseplate supports 2x 2.5" SSDs with a thickness of 7mm or 9mm and is made of sturdy powder-coated aluminium.
We sell an SSD to USB 3.0 cable for connecting your SSD to your Raspberry Pi. Need an SSD? We have 240GB and 120GB versions available in the store!
Some simple assembly is required!
- Add-on for the Uctronics Metal Cluster Rack Case
- Supports 2x 2.5" SSDs with a thickness of 7mm or 9mm
- Easy to Setup: Just insert your SSDs, fix them with the screws, assemble it with the Raspberry Pi baseplate then mount them to your cluster case
- Made of aluminium alloy with a matte black powder coat finish
- Perfect for game or media servers, security monitoring or other projects
- 1x SSD Baseplate
- 8x SSD mounting screws
Cluster case and SSDs not included