Ever want your robot could speak up and report what's going on? Or have your plants say if it feels thirsty? The Speech Synthesis Shield for Arduino makes it an easy way to give voice to your robots and projects.
The Speech Synthesis Shield is designed to be easily stacked upon any standard arduinos. It uses a XFS5152CE speech synthesis chip from IFLYTEK which combines world leading technology and high degree of integration.Chinese Synthesis, English Synthesis, Chinese and English Mixed reading can be realized by this shield. Besides, it supports up to 4K bytes of synthesized text each time.
Three interfaces are available for use with this module: UART, I2C and SPI.
- Voice reminder
- Speaking out the temperature or the humidity of your room instead of data displaying
- Greeting you back home to make you feel a nice day
- and EVEN speak your program out when there is no LCDs for you to check
- General or pin Header Connector
- Run/Prog switch contained
- Baud rate: 4800,9600,57600,115200
- LED Busy Indicator
- Voltage: +5V
- Size: 56*53mm(2.20x2.09")
- Weight: 26 gram
- 11 grades of speaking speed
- Be able to speak English
- Both male and female voice supported
- Chinese Family name available
- Symbol reading available
- Speech Synthesis Shield x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.