The SparkFun RedBot Mainboard is a robotic development platform that works with the Arduino IDE.
The RedBot is a motor driver and Ardiuno combination with various headers and connections, eliminating the need to stack multiple shields. By using the RedBot accessory boards and your own chassis, you can design a robot to suit your needs.
The RedBot comes pre-programmed with the Optiboot (Uno) bootloader. By simply connecting a USB mini-B cable, you can program it in the Arduino IDE using our example code, or your own. The optional add-on sensors attach to the main board via 6-pin headers or jumper cables to increase capabilities.
Check out the following add-ons for the RedBot:
- SparkFun RedBot Sensor - Mechanical Bumper
- SparkFun RedBot Sensor - Accelerometer
- SparkFun RedBot Buzzer
- SparkFun Line Follower Array
Check out the entire RedBot family of products!
- 5V Logic
- 6-9V Input Voltage via Barrel Jack or 2-Pin Header
- ATmega328P (pre-programmed)
- TB6612FNG Dual DC Motor Driver
- USB Programmable via FTDI
- XBee Port with HW/SW Serial Switch
- 2x 3-Pin Female Motor Port
- 2x 6-Pin Male Optional Servo Header
- 4x 6-Pin Male Optional Sensor Header
- Eagle Files
- RedBot Tutorial
- RedBot Experiment Guide
- RedBot Assembly Guide
- RedBot Arduino Library
- Datasheet (ATmega328P)
- Datasheet (TB6612FNG)
- Datasheet (FT232R)
- GitHub (Design Files & Example Code)
- GitHub (Library)