DFRobot has updated the former GSM/GPRS expansion board, using the same series SIM800C GSM/GPRS chip as Mobike, in order to provide stable and reliable IoT links. A user may send AT instruction through UART communication interface, so as to make a call, send a short message and realize GPRS remote data acquisition, etc.
SIM800C GPRS/GSM expansion board is encapsulated by Arduino standard, and can be externally connected with Arduino UNO, Leonardo and other controllers. The expansion board is externally expanded with TX&RX interface by jumper. Communication can be connected by soft serial port for convenient development. The built-in Bluetooth 3.0 wireless communication function may cooperate with mobile phone to realize point-to-point communication, and see SIM800C User Manual for more advanced features.
- Power supply
: DC 7-23V
- Quadruplex 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 12/10
- GPRS mobile station class B
- GSM 2/2+standard
- Class 4 (2 W @ 850/900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control by AT instruction (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced command set)
- Operation temperature range: -40 ～+85 ℃
- Serial port baud rate self-adaption
- Support real-time clock (RTC)
- Support SMS short message
- Support multimedia message
- Support electronic mail box
- Support DTMF
- Support Bluetooth 3.0
- Size: 70.0x53.3 (mm)
- SIM800C GSM/GPRS Shield V2.0 x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.