This is an SHT31 Temperature & Humidity sensor housed in a weather-proof enclosure. The sensor is designed to be waterproof so you can use it safely in outdoor projects. Please note that although the sensor is waterproof, it is not suggested to submerge it in water. For in-water measurement, the DS18B20 Sensor is highly recommended.
Thanks to Sensirion’s CMOSens® technology, highly integrated capacitive humidity sensing components, and band-gap temperature sensing components, the SHT31 offers high reliability and long-term stability with low power consumption, fast response, and strong anti-interference ability. The sensor supports I2C communication and is compatible with 3.3V/5V controllers like Arduino, micro: bit, ESP32.
SHT31 is the standard version of the SHT3x series. It provides humidity accuracy ± 2%[email protected]% RH~100% RH (at 25°C), and temperature accuracy±0.2°[email protected] 0°C ~90°C (typical).
- High precise, internal auto-calibrated, digital output
- Low power consumption, fast response, and strong anti-interference
- Operating Voltage: 3.3~5V
- Operating Current: <1.5mA
- Humidity Detection Range: 0%RH~100%RH
- Humidity Accuracy: ±2%[email protected]%RH~100%RH(at 25℃)
- Temperature Detection Range: -40℃~125℃
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.2℃@0℃~90℃ (Typical)
- Communication: I2C
- Cable Length: about 1m
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.