Pssst... Want to win a Pi-Top Raspberry Pi Laptop?
“Shake” 8*8 LED Matrix
To shy to confess? A beating heart might help you out. Express it. Display it, with this tiny, portable, magic LED matrix!
This tiny display has 64 red LEDs packed into a 8*8 dot matrix. It integrated ATmega32u4 as MCU and has built-in onboard shock sensor, with which you can display pre-programmed image when the module is shaked. It also comes with a 140mah Lipo battery which can last for 4 hours of displaying. It is great for displaying image/text or creating bizarre patterns, and is highly portable and convienient to use. Of course you can program it via IDE or via Mind+ graphically. With just a few steps, you are ready to impress others!
a beating heart
playing flappy bird on matrix
- MCU: ATmega32U4
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Clock Frequency: 16M
- Interface: MicroUSB
- Dot-Matrix: 8x8 monochromatic dot matrix (Common Cathode)
- Size: 32mm*32mm*16mm
- Power Supply: MicroUSB power supply or internal 3.7V/140mAH lithium batteries
- Interactive Devices: touch button (analog ports A1), vibration switch (analog ports A0), power switch
- Programming Environments: Mind+ or Arduino IDE
- Bootloader: Arduino Leonardo