This Sensor/Motor Drive Board (Cortex M3 CPU) is the integration of multiple communication interfaces that quickly build robotic systems. This board (Cortex M3 CPU) features the SPI Interface and works as a bridge between the whole system. There are many types of sensors on the board such as I2C bus communication protocol sensors, Ultrasonic sensors, SP03 TTS, CMP03 electronic compass, RS485-bus sensors, analog output sensors, infrared distance sensors, gyro sensors, acceleration sensors, and light sensors etc. The RS23 serial port is used to send signals to the host PC or other embedded systems. At the same time SDB plates with two-way DC motor-driven, two-way rotary encoder interface and a PID motor control algorithms which can be controlled through the serial port. The mounting hole structure is compatible with PC104.
- Closed loop DC motor control
- Selectable Baud rate
- Motor current: 4A Max per channel
- Operating temperature range: -10 ~ +70°C
- SPI Interface
- Supply Voltage:6V-12V, 15V maximum
- Working Current:150mA @12V
- Working Temperature :-10~+70?
- CPU: Cortex-M3 (90MIPS),support DMA access
- Interface:RS232/TTL at 9600?19200?38400 or115200 bps
- 8 Analog Input (12 bits)
- 11 Digital I/O Lines (IO0-IO7 can be configured for servo control)
- Up to 8 servo with speed control
- Support I2C,RS485,(CAN and SPI interfaces are not supported in V2.2)
- Dual 4 Amp H-Bridge: Control 2 DC motors with A/B encoders interface. Integrated PID speed control. Support odometer and motor current reading.
- Size:96mmx90mmx20mm (3.8x 3.5x 0.8 in)(compatible with PC104 mounting holes)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.