The RS485 Board is an accessory board used for adding the RS485 transceiver to your application. This board is available in two versions for the power supply: 3.3V or 5V (select above).
The module features an SP3485 transceiver on the 3.3V board and an SP485/MAX485 on the 5V version. Both versions feature integrated pin headers and connectors to support multiple communication interfaces, as well as an RJ11 interface,
An LED is included on the boards for power indication. A user manual is available for full operating instructions - please see the resources section below.
- VCC: MCU power supply VCC
- GND: MCU power supply GND
- RO: Data Receiver Output, TTL level, connected to RX of MCU
- DI: Data Driver Input, TTL level, connected to TX of MCU
- RSE: Active HIGH for Driver Input Enable; Active LOW for Receiver Output Enable. It can be controlled by a common IO interface.
- A: Driver Output/Receiver Input. Non-inverting
- B: Driver Output/Receiver Input. Inverting
- 1x RS485 Board (your choice of 3.3V or 5V)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.