This development board is driven by the RP2040 microcontroller and boasts an impressive array of features that make it a must-have for your next project! At the heart of it is a vibrant 1.14" 240 x 135 pixels 65K colour IPS LCD display, and with the inclusion of a TF card slot, it ensures that you have ample storage for your projects, allowing you to expand and customise as needed.
For seamless debugging, the onboard 3PIN SWD port facilitates easy connection to the target board, streamlining the development process. Additionally, the onboard 3PIN USB to UART bridge enhances connectivity and makes programming a breeze. Complex setups are a thing of the past with the onboard 4PIN I2C port, designed specifically for testing the target board, adding a layer of convenience to your testing and validation procedures.
The RP2040-GEEK Development Board offers a robust platform to unleash your creativity. Elevate your projects with the power of the RP2040 microcontroller and the convenience of its onboard features.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Onboard 3PIN SWD port for connecting the debugged target board
- Standard CMSIS-DAP interface can be used to debug most ARM-based microcontrollers
- Works with OpenOCD and other tools supporting CMSIS-DAP
- Adopts the Raspberry Pi 3PIN Debug Connector Specification
- Onboard 3PIN USB to UART bridge
- Onboard 4PIN I2C port for the testing target board
- Onboard 1.14" 240 x 135 pixels 65K colour IPS LCD display
- Equipped with plastic case and cables
- Open-source firmware, more convenient to upgrade
Connection Example - Raspberry Pi Pico
- USB-A Interface
- UART Port
- SWD Port
- I2C Port
- TF Card Slot - Supports SDIO interface and SPI interface communication
- W25Q32JVSSIQ - 4MB NOR-Flash
- BOOT Button
- 1x RP2040-GEEK Development Board
- 4x UART Cables