Create your own ultra-compact colourful displays with text, shapes and sequences with this 64x64 2mm pitch RGB LED Matrix panel from Waveshare.
This LED matrix panel contains 4096 individual RGB LEDs which you can control with your favourite compatible microcontroller. The matrix has 64x64 LEDs with a 2.5mm pitch, suitable for text, animations and more.
The 128x128mm panel includes two HUB75 headers for data, one for input and another for output, which allows you to chain multiple panels together for even larger displays - just keep an eye on current usage and ensure you have an adequate power supply. Power is fed to the unit via the central VCC/GND header.
The LED matrix comes with cables and accessories (see the image below under the Package Contents section). The product wiki includes some demo code and wiring instructions to help you get started with a Raspberry Pi Pico, Arduino Mega and ESP boards!
A 5V 3A power supply is recommended.
Need a different size?
We offer these Waveshare LED matrix units in different sizes with different LED pitch layouts, allowing you to find the right option for your specific project - check out the Waveshare range here or simply view our entire LED matrix section!
- 4096 individual RGB LEDs, full-colour display
- Adjustable brightness
- 64×64 pixels, 2mm pitch - display text, colourful images or animations
- 128x128mm dimensions - suitable for DIY desktop display or wall mount display
- Two HUB75 headers, one for controller data input, one for output (chain support)
- Demo code for use with Raspberry Pi Pico, Arduino and more
- 5V 4A power supply recommended
|Dimensions||128mm × 128mm x 14.5mm|
|Pixels||64×64 = 4096 LEDs|
|Power Supply||5V / 3A（VH4 header input）|
|VCC||5V power input||GND||Ground|
|R1||R higher bit data||R2||R lower bit data|
|G1||G higher bit data||G2||G lower bit data|
|B1||B higher bit data||B2||B lower bit data|
|A||A line selection||B||B line selection|
|C||C line selection||D||D line selection|
|E||E line selection||CLK||clock input|
|LAT/STB||latch pin||OE||output enable|
- 1x RGB-Matrix-P2-64x64 LED matrix and accessories
- 1x Power supply terminal adapter
- 1x 16P wire ~30cm