We're now stocking a range of M2.5 anodised aluminium standoffs to give your Raspberry Pi project an injection of colour!
Great for using below your board for panel mounting, or above your board to support a HAT (make sure you get the right height!), these standoffs are both strong and great-looking at the same time. They are M2.5 size - ideal for the mounting holes on any Raspberry Pi board (does not fit the Pico!).
We found that the matching screws lost their anodised coating too easily once we'd taken a screwdriver to them, so we suggest pairing these with our black M2.5 screws. They don't quite match our anodised heatsink sets (boo) but you can't go wrong when matching them with a silver one!
Five sizes are available to choose from: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm or 15mm - just select the size you need before you add to your cart.
You'll receive a pack of four standoffs in your chosen length.
- Anodised aluminium standoffs
- M2.5 thread size
- Spruce up your Pi project!
- Available in a range of sizes: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm and 15mm
- Colour: Red
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3/2/Zero
- Not compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Other colours are available in the store
Other colours available!
Also available in:
- 4x Red M2.5 Standoffs (select size before adding to cart)
Screws and Raspberry Pi not included.