RasPiBox Zero is an enclosure & PCB set for the Raspberry Pi Zero that includes an integrated prototyping PCB and DIN rail mountable case! The PCB can be fitted with a voltage regulator kit (included), that be take a high voltage input (9 - 35V) and steps it down for use with the Raspberry Pi Zero.
This kit includes voltage regulator parts.
- milled 3 module DIN rail enclosure
- pcb with socket to plug a Raspberry Pi Zero
- optional integrated voltage regulator (input voltage 9 - 35V via 2 way terminal block) - Included
- breadboard / proto board for own circuits
- 40 pole female pin header
- all GPIO pins are marked and placed beside the breadboard area
- 2 x 2 way terminal blocks to connect external componets to the breadboard
- USB-A socket (option) to bring the internal usb of the Pizero outside the housing
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.