RasPiBox Zero is a DIN rail enclosure set for the Raspberry Pi Zero.
At the heart of the enclosure is an additional PCB with integrated voltage regulator (soldering required) and prototyping area. It fits together with the PiZero in a 4 module DIN rail enclosure and allows you to add your own custom circuit!
Note: Pi Zero not included. Assembly required including soldering.
- Milled 4 module DIN rail enclosure
- Top shell with grey or transparent cover
- Designed for EN50022 DIN rails
- PCB with 40-pole female pin header to plug a Raspberry Pi Zero
- Integrated voltage regulator (input voltage 9-35V via 2-way terminal block)
- Protoboard for own circuits
- All GPIO pins are marked and placed beside the breadboard area
- 3x 2-way terminal blocks to connect external components to the breadboard
- USB-A socket to bring the internal USB of the Pizero outside the housing
- Removable protections for terminals
- Opening for SD card on the top side
- Raspberry Pi Zero (WH/1.3)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.