The Raspberry Pi Pico RFID Expansion boasts an advanced RFID Reader at the frequency of 125KHz with a compact design, including a programmable 0.91” OLED Display and UART/I2C interface compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico.
Read the information stored on an RFID key fob and tags as part of your project! Every RFID tag/key fob comes with a unique identity that cannot be copied. There are control jumpers that allow the user to control and change the OLED, RFID reader and buzzer pins.
- UART/12C Communication Interface
- Supports 125kHz Key Fob/ Tags
- Programmable buzzer
- 12C/ UART Buzzer selection Jumper
- Onboard Programmable 0.91" OLED Display
- Come with development resources and manual
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- RFID Tag Frequency: 125 kHz
- Communication Interface: UART/12C
- Default Baud rate: 9600 bps
RFID Data = GPIO 1
Buzzer = GPIO 2
OLED SDA = GPIO 20
OLED SCL = GPIO 21
- 1 x Pico RFID Expansion
- 1 x RFID Key Fob
- 1 x RFID Card
Note: Pico Board Not Included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.