The Pico Driver Motor HAT is a DC motor control module for the Raspberry Pi Pico. The HAT uses a single H-bridge L293D motor driver offering a motor input supply range of 6 V-12V.
It is designed to connect two DC motors simultaneously or one stepper motor - great for compact motor control option for your next project. The board also includes a dedicated on/off slider switch.
The HAT comes with female headers ready for you to connect to your Raspberry Pi Pico with male headers.
A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included - click here if you'd like to buy one. Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it with the pins pointing downwards (or grab one of our pre-soldered Picos).
- Drives two DC motors or one stepper motor
- Motor supply range: 6V - 12V
- Dedicated On/Off slider switch
- H-bridge L293D
- Female header pre-soldered
- Onboard LDO to power the Pico directly through the header
Payment & Accreditations