The Raspberry Pi Pico Breadboard Kit is a multi-purpose accessory which holds a Raspberry Pi Pico (not included) alongside a 400-point half-size breadboard, a programmable buzzer, 4 programmable LEDs, 4 pushbuttons and dedicated 5V, 3v3, and GND pins broken out - phew!
It's great for general project prototyping and tinkering, removing the need to manually add basic components to your prototype as they're built into the board, leaving lots more room for your specific project components. The board comes pre-assembled with no soldering required.
The Raspberry Pi Pico pins are broken out to clearly labelled male headers for easily hooking up the included jumper wires.
- Raspberry Pi Pico not included
- Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it to use it with this add-on (or grab a pre-soldered Pico here)
- 1x Pico Breadboard (board)
- 5x Male to Male jumper wires
- 5x Female to Female jumper wires
- 5x Male to Female jumper wires
Need more jumper wires for your project - grab a bumper pack here!