Keep your Raspberry Pi 2/3 super cool with this Raspberry Pi Heat Sink Kit!
(Looking for a Raspberry Pi 4 heatsink? Check out our XL Raspberry Pi 4 heatsink)
This Raspberry Pi Heat Sink Kit consists of two high quality aluminium heat sinks, each selected to perfectly match the size of the main heat out-put components on your Raspberry Pi 2/3 board.
The kit also includes a length of thermal adhesive tape, to clamp each heatsink down securely and create a perfect heat-transfer bond. The heatsinks are designed to fit on top of the Broadcom and Ethernet SOC's on the Raspberry Pi 2/3.
Available in seven colours:
Why do I need a Heat Sink Kit for my Raspberry Pi?
- Keep your Raspberry Pi cool without the need for noisy fans.
- Extend the life of your Raspberry Pi and reduce the risk of hardware failure.
- It looks good!
- 2 x Black Anodised Aluminium Heat Sinks.
- Compact, and Able to Fit in Most Raspberry Pi Cases
- High quality Thermal Adhesive Tape for Easy Application.
- Thermal Resistance 25°C/W.
- Large Broadcom CPU Heat Sink - 14mm x 14mm x 14mm
- Medium Ethernet Controller Heat Sink - 10mm x 10mm x 10mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.