Raspberry Pi HDMI to VGA Converter
A high quality, high performance, convenient and compact electronic device which converts the digital HDMI video signals which are outputted from Raspberry Pi, into an analogue signal required by the widely used VGA based computer displays still widely used around the world.
Unlike the majority of HDMI to VGA adapters marketed for the Raspberry Pi, this sleek HGMI to VGA converter will automatically carry the audio signal to the audio port on the side of the device, meaning no complicated setup to have both a VGA monitor and speakers
RPi > Converter > VGA Cable > Monitor
- Simple device design in the form of a small adapter with integrated VGA socket output, with short cable complete with HDMI plug for connection to the HDMI socket on Raspberry Pi.
- No external power supply is required, and in operation, the device is plug and play.
- The device handles display resolutions of up to 720p/1080i/1080p (the maximum resolution is limited by the resolution supported by the connected display device).
- Input: Integrated Type-A HDMI plug
- Output: Standard female DE-15 connector.
- Material: 99% high-purity oxygen-free copper wire core, 30? gold-plated terminals for minimal signal loss, and gold-plated HDMI plug for high abrasion resistance.