Our Night Vision Camera features two high-intensity Infrared LED spotlights for nighttime recording!
The IR LEDs are powered directly from the CSI port, and are capable of lighting an area at a distance of up to 8m! In testing, the best images were captured at a distance of 3m to 5m. The camera also features an adjustable focal length and 160-degree viewing angle lens.
To use this camera with a Raspberry Pi 5, you will need to buy this adapter cable!
To use this camera with a Raspberry Pi Zero, you will need to buy this adapter cable!
This Raspberry Pi night vision camera uses the same OV5647 as the original Raspberry Pi camera, and is, therefore, able to deliver a crystal clear 5MP resolution image or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps!
- 5 Megapixel OV5647 Camera
2 x 3W high-power 850 infrared LEDs:
- Onboard photoresistor to detect ambient light
- Onboard adjustable resistor, for controlling the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED
- Camera specifications
- CCD size: 1/4inch
- Aperture (F): 2.35
- Focal Length: Adjustable
- Field of View: 160 degree (while other normal cameras are typically 72 degree)
- Diagonal angle: 160 degree
- Horizontal angle: 120 degree
- Sensor best resolution: 1080p
- 4 screw holes
- Used for attachment
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting infrared LED and/or fill flash LED
- Dimension: 25mm x 24mm
This camera module is compatible with all Raspberry Pi boards with a full-size camera connector (CSI connector).
To use this camera with a Raspberry Pi 5 (which has a smaller CSI connector), you will need to usea Raspberry Pi 5 camera adapter cable
- To use this camera with a Raspberry Pi Zero (which has a smaller CSI connector), you will need to use an adapter cable