What does the fox say? You'll probably never know, but at least we can see what that pesky fox is up to with this night vision camera for the Rasperry Pi!
Our Raspberry Pi Night Vision Camera plugs directly into the CSI connector on the Raspberry Pi (requires an adapter for use with a Pi Zero), and features two high-intensity Infrared LED spotlights for night time recording.
The IR LED's are powered directly from the CSI port, and are capable of lighting an area at a distance of up to 8m! In testing, the best images were captured at a distance of 3m to 5m.
This Raspberry Pi night vision camera uses the same OV5647 as the standard Raspberry Pi camera, and is able to deliver crystal clear 5MP resolution images or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps.
- Designed for the Raspberry Pi Model B (4/3B+/3)
- 5 Megapixel OV5647 Camera
2 x 3W high-power 850 infrared LEDs:
- Onboard photoresistor to detect ambient light
- Onboard adjustable resistor, for controlling the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED
- Camera specifications
- CCD size: 1/4inch
- Aperture (F) : 2.9
- Focal Length: 3.29MM
- Diagonal: 72.4 degree
- Sensor best resolution : 1080p
- 4 screw holes
- Used for attachment
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting infrared LED and/or fill flash LED
- Dimension : 25mm x 24mm x 6mm
- 1x 5MP Night vision camera for Raspberry Pi (E)
- 2x Infrared LED Board (B)
- 1x 15-pin camera cable
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.