Prototyping Wire 22AWG (0.6mm) Solid Core - Brown
This 22AWG (0.6mm Diameter) solid core prototyping wire is the perfect size for all your Raspberry Pi projects! 22AWG is ideal for breadboarding, plate wiring, prototyping, terminal hook up's, jumpers and free wiring - basically all small electronic projects! It works well in breadboards and will also fit neatly in to terminal blocks. The Solid Core means that when it's bent it will keep its shape without the need for cable ties or clips.
We sell all prototyping wire in 10m lengths with a choice of 11 colours, so you can purchase as little or as much as you need for your projects!
Each Purchase is for 1 x 10m Length of Wire
- Choice of 11 Colours - Black, Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Grey and White
- Available in 10m or greater lengths. To purchase longer lengths simply add multiple quantities of the same cable to your basket.
- This wire is of high quality, made to BS 6746 and DEF61-12 (Part 6) Standards and is ROHS Compliant.
- Single Tinned Copper Core - 0.6mm
- Overall Cable Diameter - 1.2mm
- Voltage Rating - 1kv
- Insulation - PVC
- Insulation Thickness - 0.3mm
- Current Rating - 1.8A
- Resistance - 64R/km
- AWG* Equivalent - 22 AWG (APPROXIMATE)
- Cut to length per order and supplied in zip lock bags.