New Raspberry Pi Launched! Introducing the NEW Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
Prototyping Shield for Arduino
This is the very first prototyping shield for Arduino in the market since 2010. It comes with prototyping area that you can sold led , switch or other components, it also comes with a mini Arduino breadboard that can stick on the prototyping shield that make the project look tidy and fancy.
The working area of this protoshield has DIP prototyping area sutiable for chip, the SOIC prototyping area above USB jack supports up to 14-pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package.
The reset button is hooked up to provide to ease the way of debugging.
- Reset button up top
- ICSP header
- Lots of GND and +5V rails
- DIP prototyping area makes it easy to add more chips
- SOIC prototyping area above USB jack for up to 14-pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package.
- A 'mini' breadboard included
- Extra 6mm (0.24 in) button