We're pleased to introduce our new range of professional, fully injection moulded Raspberry Pi Zero cases!
Important note: remove SD card before assembling!
As with all our injection moulded cases, they're designed to optimise protection whilst maintaining device useability. Our Raspberry Pi Zero cases consist of a 3-Part clip together construction with Micro SD card cover and embossed Raspberry Pi Foundation logo, which acts as a ventilation point for heat extraction.
Each case features a top and bottom GPIO cut-out, which can easily be removed using a sharp instrument, or left in situ if the GPIO is not required. There's also a cut out for passing a Zero camera cable through.
There are also 2 x M3 mounting holes on the back of the case, so you can effortlessly mount your Pi Zero where it's required e.g. your belt/dog/table/wall, and two internal microSD card slots to store you spare OS images.
A kick-back from each sale even goes back to the Raspberry Pi Foundation, so you can feel as warm and fuzzy as your Raspberry Pi Zero does in its new case!
- Professional Fully Injection Moulded PC-ABS Raspberry Pi Zero Case
- 3 Part Clip-Together Construction (Top, Base & Micro SD Card Cover)
- Removable Micro SD Card Cover
- GPIO Cut-Out Slot (Top & Bottom)
- Zero Camera Cable cut out
- Available in Black, White, Blue, Green & Frosted
- Embossed Raspberry Pi Foundation Logo
- Embossed Port Labels (MicroSD, Camera, USB, Power, HDMI)
- Raspberry Pi Zero Clips In (No Screws)
- Power LED Hole
- Two-Point M3 Bolt Mount for Attaching to Belts for Wearables or Walls for Wallables ;)
- 2 x Internal Clip In Micro SD Card Holders
- Drop Resistant
- Manufactured in the UK