This Power Filter Board integrates multiple solid capacitors, ceramic capacitors and tantalum capacitors to perform parallel hybrid filtering for your Raspberry Pi, ideal for those looking for the very best audio quality from their audio HAT!
It can filter low-mid-high frequency power noise on the power supply, which provides the whole system with a more stable power supply and makes sound quality purer.
The board can also effectively protect your Raspberry Pi so as to extend its service life.
Directly plug the module into the Raspberry Pi GPIO port for use. With a DC power cord, it can also supply power for the Raspberry Pi and other modules. When used with an audio decoder board, it turns the Raspberry Pi into a high-quality stereo.
Note: Depending on the HAT you wish to use this board with, you may need to purchase a stacking header.
- Filter low-mid-high frequency power noise
- Provides a stable power supply
- Effectively protects the Raspberry Pi board
- Compatible models: Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B
- Onboard capacity: 5526μF
- Capacitor connection: Parallel
- Power input: 5V/3A
- Colour: Black
- Dimension: 56x65mm
- 1x Raspberry Pi Power Filter Board
- 4x Copper Pillar + Screw + Nut
Raspberry Pi and Audio HAT not included