Pomona DIP Clip® test clips are designed for testing dual-in-line IC packages on PC boards. These devices incorporate many built-in features that assure a positive electrical connection as well as hands-free testing.
This clip is a 14-pin DIP clip - the Pomona 5014.
Pomona's DIP Clip® test clips are perfect for emulation, field service, failure analysis, and for use with logic analyzers.
• Contacts (.040" wide on lower end) are serrated for the best electrical contact
• .025" X .028" serrated test points on upper end will accept wire wraps or mini test clips
• Molded barriers between contacts allows live board connections without accidental shorting of contacts
• Can also be used as an insertion tool for DIPs
• Contacts are spring tempered Nickel Silver or Gold Plated Beryllium Copper alloy. Oxide penetrating clips have a roughened stainless steel surface treatment
• Open back option allows probing on the chip leads while clip is attached
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.