The PiRelay 8 is a relay expansion board for the Raspberry Pi that can control up to 8 devices with photo-coupling isolation, with loads up to 250V AC/7 A, 30V DC/10 A, and a trigger voltage of 3.3V. It allows you to safely control high voltages or high-current devices.
It has enough space for the 4.3" LCD to fit comfortably, allowing the user to operate the device with ease. One of the best features of the PiRelay 8 board is the 5 V/2A USB power port. It supplies power to the Raspberry Pi straight through the Pirelay 8 board.
In a simplified way, PiRelay 8 channel is a set of eight relays with an optocoupler that uses light energy to safely send an electrical signal between two separated circuits.
If you're looking for a more compact solution or don't need this many relays, check out the PiRelay 6 or have a look through our relay HAT section.
• Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, 3B+, 3, 2, Zero
• Relay Status indicators
• Control through Android App
• Comes with development resources, including examples in python
• Connectivity of the Relay with Raspberry Pi
• Connectivity using the stack method
• Relay pins - COM, NO (Normally Open) and NC (Normally Closed) available
• Onboard power LED indicator
• Relay control pins selection jumper
• 5V / 2A USB Power Port
|External load||250VAC/7A, 30VDC/10A|
|Relay Channels||8 Ch|
|Trigger signal||3.3 / 5V|
|Optocouplers||(CTR: 50-600% at IF =5mA, VCE =5V)|
|External Power supply||USB / Terminal Block|
|GPIO||40-Pin Stacking Header|
|Connector||Screw Terminal Block(Output)|
- 1x PiRelay 8 Board
LCD Display NOT included