This solar panel is designed for use with the PiJuice power platform for your Raspberry Pi. It has a regulated 5 volt USB output attached to the internal smart-power chip so it also works with your smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, audio players and more.
The PiJuice 6 Watt Solar panel is the ideal way to charge and/or power your PiJuice HAT and Raspberry Pi for free when you’re in a sunny location. By using a solar panel and PiJuice, containing our revolutionary PiAnywhere technology, you can truly take your Raspberry Pi off the grid!
- Highly portable – a compact 6 watt panel that folds down and secures with magnets into a super compact size. Easy to pack up and go
- Easily mountable – metal eye-holes in each corner (4 total) allow easy attachment to backpacks, trees, or tents
- Has a useful velcro storage pouch for storing any essential items
- Storage pouch cover also acts as a velcro / frabric “kick stand” for the solar panel in order to stand it up on a bench / table for maximum versatility
- Lightweight – The panel weighs only 320 grams
- Water resistant up to IPX4 rating
- Incredibly durable stitching and construction
- One Regulated 5v/1A USB output – it works with your PiJuice, smartphones, tablets, audio players and more!
- Features SunPower solar panels which provide industry-leading solar conversion efficiency
- Solar panel – 5.5 volts / 6 watts
- Regulated Max output – 5 volts / 5 watts
- Single USB max output – 5 watts
- Built in smart-power chip
- Boxed dimensions – 17.3 x 17.7 x 3.5cm
- Unboxed, folded dimensions – 16.3 x 15.6 x 2.5cm
- Unboxed, unfolded dimensions – 32.8 x 15.6 x 2.4cm
- Boxed weight – 300g
- Unboxed weight – 237g
- Country of origin – China
- CE and FCC tested
- PiJuice Solar Panel – 6 Watt
- USB to microUSB Cable
- User Manual
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.