The PiFinger is quite possibly the first-ever Fingerprint HAT for the Raspberry Pi! This unique HAT allows you to capture and compare fingerprints with high accuracy, allowing you to make your own secure projects using fingerprints as a trigger/access key for data or any other output.
The onboard 0.91" LED can be used to display instructions, output data or anything else you choose. A buzzer is also included on the board for input feedback, alarm functions and more. The Raspberry Pi GPIO pins are also available via the top of the HAT.
The board features a Nuvoton MCU with an on-chip crypto-accelerator, Cortex-M23 TrustZone and XOM facilities. Project makers can use the UART protocol with the Baud rate 9600 bps or USB 2.0 full speed.
Note: Raspberry Pi and fingers not included!
- Compatible with all 40-pin models of Raspberry Pi
- 2D Capacitive Fingerprint Sensor
- Onboard 0.91" OLED
- Onboard Buzzer
- High-speed UART Interface
- Baud rate: 9600 bps
- Communication: UART, USB 2.0 and GPIO
- Matching Mode: 1:1,1:N
- Cortex-M23 TrustZone
- On-Chip Crypto-Accelerator
- Sensor - Capacitive Chip Sensor
- Active sensing area - 8.8 x 8.8 mm
- Scanning speed - 25 Frame/ sec
- Image resolution - 508dpi
- Gray level - 8 bits/pixel, max 256 grayscale
- Image ratio to width - 1:1
- Interface - UART / USB
- Power - DC 3V±10%(Standby:45mA, Matching duration: 470 mA)
- Operating Temperature - (20 ~ 60 ℃)
- Operating humidity - 0 ~ 90% Non-Condense
- Matching Mode - 1:1; 1:N
- Matching speed - < 0.3 sec
- Enrollment time - < 0.2 sec
- FRR(False Rejection Rate) - <0.1% ( Security Level, 3)
- FAR(False Acceptance Rate) - < 0.001%(Security level, 3)
- Sensor Coating surface color - Black Matte
- Sensor Coating RCA @175 g - >700 cycles