If you want to add beeps, tones or alerts to your Raspberry Pi project, you require a Piezo Buzzer! This buzzer requires no external oscillation, simply place a voltage of between 9V & 15V DC, across the terminals and it will make noise!
This one comes with two wires attached and two screw mounting points, so it can easilly be integrated onto a breadboard or into a circuit! To use you'll need a voltage source such as a battery; simply connect the black wire to the negative of the voltage source and the red wire to the positive point that voltage source. This buzzer requires no external oscillation, simply place a voltage across the terminals and it will make noise!
This 15V Transducer Features:
- 15V Piezo Transducer
- PCB & Breadboard Mountable
- Rated Voltage 15V DC
- Operating Voltage 9V - 15V DC
- Max Rated Current 40mA
- Sound Output 2800Hz at 30cm, at Rated Voltage ?90dB
- Resonant Frequency 2800 ±200Hz
- Operating Temperature -20 to +60°C
- Storage Temperature -30 to +80°C
- Overall Diameter: 42mm
- Fixing Centre Diameter: 34mm M3.5
- Centre Diameter: 28mm
- Height: 14.5mm
- Wire Length: 28AWG 100mm
- Housing: PC ABS Black
- Weight: 17g
- Model No.: 41.S01L120A-LF
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.