If you want to add beeps, tones or alerts to your Raspberry Pi project, you require a Piezo Buzzer! This buzzer requires no external oscillation, simply place a voltage of between 1.5V & 24V DC, across the terminals and it will make noise!
This one comes with two wires attached and two screw mounting points, so it can easilly be integrated onto a breadboard or into a circuit! To use you'll need a voltage source such as a battery; simply connect the black wire to the negative of the voltage source and the red wire to the positive point that voltage source. This buzzer requires no external oscillation, simply place a voltage across the terminals and it will make noise!
This 12V Transducer Features:
- 12V Piezo Transducer
- PCB & Breadboard Mountable
- Low Power Consumption
- Sealed Base
- Rated Voltage 12V DC
- Operating Voltage 1.5V - 24V DC
- Max Rated Current 12mA
- Sound Output 5200Hz at 30cm, at Rated Voltage ?90dB
- Resonant Frequency 5200 ±500Hz
- Operating Temperature -20 to +70°C
- Storage Temperature -30 to +80°C
- Overall Diameter: 35mm
- Fixing Centre Diameter: 30mm M2.5
- Centre Diameter: 22mm
- Height: 12mm
- Wire Length: 26AWG 90mm
- Housing: PC ABS Black
- Weight: 14g
- Model No.: 41.P25L120A-LF
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.