This is for people who just want to get cold fast. The 12V Peltier module is mounted onto a 12V heatsink and fan assembly with thermal paste and an aluminum clamp. Simply connect to 12V 5A+ power supply and you will see frost appear on the aluminum plate within a minute. This assembly comes with the best Peltier we could get, so it can get even colder than the stand-alone module we stock, but we think the price is worth it. Just sitting on our desk it got down to -3.6°C, nice and frosty!
Comes with the Peltier, heatsink, fan all assembled. You'll need a power supply to power it, we suggest our 12V 5A wall adapter. We show a temperature meter in a photo but that's not included, its just to show you how cold it gets.
Peltier Thermo-Electric Cooler Module+Heatsink Assembly - 12V 5A (7:28)
- The Peltier Module is 40mm x 40mm / 1.6" x 1.6"
- The aluminum plate is 40mm x 60mm / 1.6" x 2.4"
- The heat-sink is 90mm x 90mm / 3.5" x 3.5"
- The whole assembly is approximately 78mm / 3.1" tall
- Wire Length: 280mm / 11"
- Weight: 455g
- Wattage: 60W nominal (12V * 5A), 72W max
Payment & Accreditations