This handy Ethernet extension cable will make it easy for you to enclose a device that has an Ethernet port. It's nice and short (approx. 22cm between connectors), so perfect for mounting your Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone, Arduino etc. into a box!
The jack half has two mounting 'ears' with M3 screws installed, 27.5mm apart (centre to centre). The ears are flexible so the holes don't have to drill very precisely.
Note: screw length and plastic body style can vary from the image shown, however the item will function in the same way.
Panel Mount RJ45 Cable Features
- Specially Manufactured for The Pi Hut for use with the Raspberry Pi & Other Microcontrollers
- Length between connectors: Approx. 22cm but can vary by 1-2cm
- Colour: Black
- RJ45 Male to Panel Mount RJ45 Female
- Patch Cable
- M3 Mounting Ears (Two M3 x 6mm Screws Included)
- Mounting Ears Centre to Centre Distance ~ 27.5mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.