This is a MIDI shield which allows Arduino UNO-format boards to receive and send MIDI messages.
The shield allows direct wiring of up to 5 piezzo sensors and a keyboard (with buttons and serial resistors) making it ideal for drum projects. The project is based on this open hardware design.
- MIDI-IN, MIDI-OUT and MIDI-THRU connectors
- 5 Piezzo sensors for drum implementation
- Keyboard for piano implementation
- Works with both 3.3V and 5V Arduino-like boards
- Demo example with Pinguino boards for Pinguino IDE
- Demo example with OLIMEXINO-328 for Arduino IDE
- The official source of the library
- 1x MIDI Shield