If you're into arcade gaming, there's no doubt that you've heard of Sanwa. Used widely in top end arcade machines and manufactured in Japan by Sanwa Denshi Co., Sanwa arcade products are up there at the top of the quality chain in arcade gaming. You really can feel the difference in the quality and snappiness of the microswitches!
This is the Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT 8-way model with soldered micro-switches and comes complete with a Sanwa LB-35 35mm ball top (select colour above). It's a fantastic arcade joystick, perfect for converting your Raspberry Pi into a Retro Gaming Console!
The 8-Way Arcade Joystick requires no soldering and has an integrated PCB with Header Pins.
We've also got a selection of Arcade Buttons and Encoders - everything you need to get that Raspberry Pi Retro Console up and running quickly and easily!
Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT Features
- High-Quality Official Sanwa Arcade Joystick
- Includes 35mm Ball Handle (select colour above)
- 8-Way Square Restrictor
- Includes Mounting Plate & Dust Covers
- Mounting Plate Dimensions:
- Length: 95mm
- Width: 53mm
- Thickness: 1.6mm
- Official Sanwa product direct from Japan
- 1x Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT 8-way arcade joystick
- 1x Sanwa LB-35 Ball Top (select colour before adding to cart)
Ball Top Colour Options
- Black (Sanwa LB-35-K)
- Red (Sanwa LB-35-R)
- White (Sanwa LB-35-W)
- Green (Sanwa LB-35-G)
- Chrome (Sanwa LB-35-AG)