Based on easy-to-connect sensors and components (using simple RJ11 cables), the Nezha Inventor's Kit is designed to cultivate and inspire children's creativity and imagination with the BBC micro:bit. With its ready-to-use modules, excellent project examples and huge bag of building bricks - it's a really fun way to introduce children to coding!
The kit contains the main Nezha breakout board which your micro:bit (not included) slots into. You can then connect the multiple sensors and components from the kit, including an ultrasonic sensor, crash sensor, line-tracking sensor and more, and also includes over 400 building brick pieces to build with the project examples.
The projects are clearly documented including building and code instructions. Currently 18 projects are available to view and build which utilise all kit parts, with more to follow - or once you've tried a few, make your own projects using the project examples as a guide!
Make them a little inventor with the Nezha Inventor's Kit!
Note: micro:bit not included
Lithium Battery Shipping: This product can only be shipped to the UK mainland. With this item in your cart your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- Compatible with the BBC micro:bit (V1 and v2)
- Great for introducing children to programming in a fun and interactive way
- Multiple sensor and component modules included including LEDs, servos, soil sensors, crash detectors and more!
- Over 400 building bricks included
- Wheels included for making run robot projects
- Comes in a robust storage box
- Includes Nezha Breakout Board
- Built-in 900mA Lithium battery - includes overcurrent, short-circuit and electrostatic protection (charging cable included)
- ABS shell
- Connect 7 sensor ports and 4 servo/motor ports simultaneously
- Building brick compatible (includes 400 building bricks) - you can use your own building bricks with this kit too!
- Simple RJ11 connectors take away frustration and makes building projects simple and easy
- 1x Nezha Breakout Board
- 3x LED Modules
- 1x Potentiometer module
- 1x Soil moisture sensor module
- 3x Servo/motor Modules
- 1x Sonar module
- 1x Crash sensor module
- 1x Line-tracking module
- 1x USB Charging cable
- 6x RJ11 wires
- 2x wheels/tyres
- 400+ Building bricks
- 1x Kit storage box
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.