This is a GNSS HAT for the Raspberry Pi based on the u-blox NEO-M8T with multi-constellation receiver support as well as a precise single-satellite timing feature.
The HAT supports concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Beidou, Galileo, GLONASS) and augmented systems like SBAS, QZSS, IMES and D-GPS. It features accurate & fast positioning with minor drifting, low power consumption, outstanding ability for anti-spoofing & anti-jamming!
Online development resources and manual available
- Precise timing feature - high availability even with one single satellite
- High dynamic range radios with both analog and digital interference mitigation, supporting applications in wireless communications equipment
- Multi-constellation receiver support, concurrent reception of up to 3 types of GNSS satellite systems from GPS, Beidou, Galileo, and GLONASS yet still retains low power consumption
- Augment systems support, including SBAS, QZSS, IMES, D-GPS, improving the positioning performance of service location
- A-GNSS (Assisted GNSS) support, reducing the first positioning time when powered up, improving the acquisition sensitivity
- Features -167dBm navigating sensitivity and outstanding ability for anti-spoofing & anti-jamming, supports geo-fencing
- Supports U-Center, an easy way to config the module
- Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO extension header
- Breakouts the module's UART and I2C interface, for connecting with host boards like Arduino/STM32
- Baudrate range: 4800~921600bps (9600bps by default)
- Supports DDC (I2C compliant) interface: up to 400KHz (max)
- Onboard battery holder, supports ML1220 rechargeable cell, for preserving ephemeris information and hot starts
- 4x LEDs for indicating the module operating status
- Online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano)
1) u-blox NEO-M8T module
2) RT9193-33 power chip
3) TXS0108EPWR voltage translator
4) Status indicators:
- RXD/TXD: UART TX/RX indicator
- PPS: GPS status indicator
- PWR: power indicator
5) Battery holder
- Supports ML1220 rechargeable cell, for preserving ephemeris information and hot starts
6) Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- For connecting with Raspberry Pi
7) USB port
8) UART, I2C interface
- For connecting with other MCUs
9) GNSS antenna connector
- 1x NEO-M8T GNSS TIMING HAT
- 1x GPS External Antenna (B)
- 1x USB-A to Micro-B cable
- 1x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- 1x 2x20-pin female header
Single-Satellite Timing & Synchronization
High integrity, precise timing feature, high-availability even with a single satellite. Cost-effective, high precision, easy to implement.
Multi-Constellation Receiver Support
Concurrent reception of up to three types of GNSS satellite systems yet still retains low power consumption. Supports GPS, Beidou, Galileo and GLONASS.
Augmented Systems Support
Augmented systems are aimed at improving the accuracy, integrity, reliability and availability of positioning and navigation. Supports augmented systems including SBAS, QZSS, IMES, D-GPS.
Features -167dBm navigating sensitivity, outstanding ability for anti-spoofing & anti-jamming.
Software U-Center Support
An easy way to configure the module