After many requests for a quality USB DAC for the Raspberry Pi 400, we're happy to list this excellent option from Nanomesher - the people behind the NanoSound ONE Raspberry Pi 4 case.
The NanoSound USB DAC is a new external USB DAC with a headphone amplifier, using a Savitech SA9023 USB Decoder with up to 24bit 96khz resolution.
Its versatile design allows it to be used in virtually any modern operating system including, of course, Raspberry Pi OS! The DAC is pretty much plug n' play, offering excellent audio quality with very little fuss.
Note: USB cable is not included - we stock a compatible gold-plated option here in a number of lengths (you need the 'printer' type).
- Supported by Windows / MacOS / Raspberry Pi OS / Volumio and many more operating systems
- RCA line out and Headphone Amplifier
- Savitech SA9023 USB Decoder with up to 24bit 96khz resolution
- ESS ES9028Q2M DAC with HyperStream™ architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 117dB
- DNR: +129dB DNR
- THD+N: <0.0003%
- 1x USB DAC (no USB cable included)