ModMyPi - Raspberry Pi T-Cobbler PRO Breakout
Ready to get PRO with your Raspberry Pi breakout boards? Our T-Cobbler PRO has all the same nifty features as the standard T-Cobbler breakout, but with added power control to help your projects go further!
This neat little prototyping add-on board allows you to transfer those useful GPIO pins from the Raspberry Pi B+2/3 to a breaboard or prototyping project! The T-Cobbler PRO plugs directly into the Pi's GPIO (no ribbon cable required). and can then be plugged into a breadboard or similar prototyping area, and you're ready to hack. The T-Cobbler PRO is perfect when coupled with our Raspberry Pi B+/2/3 breadboard case, or with the Raspberry Pi Zero breadboard case.
The T-Cobbler PRO features pre-soldered power line headers on either side for the 3.3V & 5V lines on the Pi, which plug into the breadboards power lines. The power lines are switchable (so you can turn both on/off), and have a little LED to indicate when the power is on!
ModMyPi - Raspberry Pi 3 T-Cobbler PRO Breakout Features:
- Included T-Cobbler PRO Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Fully Labelled Silkscreen for Easy GPIO Identification
- Designed to Plug Directly into the Pi's GPIO
- Switched 5V & 3.3V Power Lines with On/Off Indicator LEDs
- Extra Long Header Pins (10mm)
- Designed to be used with the ModMyPi Breadboard Cases
- Uses SMT Socket Header & 40 Pin Extra Tall "Single Shroud" Header
- Fully Assembled - No Soldering Required