Mixtile GENA is a wearable electronic development Kit based on MT6260 and nRF51822 dual-processor architecture.
- A fully-functional development kit for wearable/IoT devices
- Get notifications from your iPhone/iPad
- Remotely control your iPhone/iPad with music playing and photo shooting
- Embedded with dual-Processors, BLE module, G-sensor and energy-saving LCD display
- Battery life up to 5 days; easy to charge with any standard micro-USB cables
Build Your Own Wearable/IoT Devices
Embedded with MT6260 and nRF51822 processors, BLE module G-sensor and LCD, GENA works as the heart of a smart watch. With its tiny dimension, it can be easily modified with larger gadgets and different form factors based on your innovation.
Connects with iPhone Directly and A Mini Controller & Notification Receiver
GENA connects with your iPhone/iPad easily and efficiently. No app required. While connected to an iOS device, it automatically syncs every notification, regardless if you put it on your desk or wear it on your wrist. It can also control music and camera apps on your iPhone/iPad.
5-days Battery Life
With a power efficient processors and an energy-saving LCD, GENA has a battery life lasting 4 to 5 days. Its micro-USB port makes charging easy with any standard micro-USB cable.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.