This is a mini terminal expansion board for any 2x20 40-pin GPIO Raspberry Pi (Raspberry Pi 4, Pi Zero, 3B+ and more!).
Complete with an acrylic base, standoffs, terminal labels and even a mini screwdriver, this terminal breakout board makes it quick and easy to prototype with your Raspberry Pi, allowing fast connection of prototyping wire or even male jumper wires.
Each terminal is clearly labelled removing the need to count pins. Simply push your wires into the terminal and secure them with the matching screwdriver.
The board can be easily removed with wires connected, enabling you to switch to another project quickly without losing your project's wiring.
Note: Please ensure you fit the board with the correct orientation (see images)! Labels are included on a sheet and need to be attached by the end-user.
- Terminal expansion for any 2x20 40-pin Raspberry Pi
- Each GPIO pin broken out to a convenience terminal block
- Acrylic base, standoffs and screwdriver included
- Easy to quickly prototype projects
- Terminal stickers for easy identification
- Compact prototyping solution
- Easily removable to switch projects
- 1 x Mini Terminal Breakout Board For Raspberry Pi
- 1 x Silk-Mark Colour Stickers
- 1 x Acrylic Bas
- 4 x M2.5 Copper Pillar
- 6 x M2.5 Screw
- 2 x M2.5 Double Pass Copper Pillar
- 2 x Nut
- 1 x Screw Driver