The micro:bit Breadboard Kit is a multi-purpose kit that consists of a 400-point half-size breadboard on top, a programmable buzzer, two user buttons, an on/off switch, a power status LED, a USB power port and dedicated 5V/3v3/GND pins along with a micro:bit stackable connector.
It helps the user to prototype their projects with micro:bit in an efficient way as there is no soldering or complicated wiring required.
NOTE: micro:bit not included. Click this link to purchase one
- Power USB Port
- Two user buttons
- Compatible with micro:bit
- Dedicated 5V, 3v3, and GND pins
|Dimension||146.5mm x 75mm|
|Communication Interface||GPIO Header|
|Breadboard Size||400 Points Half Size Breadboard|
|Onboard||On/Off Switch, Two User Button|
- 1 x micro:bit breadboard kit
- 5x Male to Male Jumper Wires
- 5x Female to Female Jumper Wires
- 5x Male to Female Jumper Wires