The micro:bit Breadboard Adapter breaks out your micro:bit edge connector to handy breadboard lanes for prototyping your projects!
It plugs directly into your breadboard (not included) and breaks out each of the micro:bit’s pins, This breadboard adapter consists 2 arrangements of 22 micro:bit pins where all the pins are clearly labelled.
The adapter can be connected to the micro bit easily and then directly plugged straight into a breadboard. Great for experiments with LEDs and other components!
Note: micro:bit and breadboard not included
- Compatible with micro:bit V1 and V2
- All micro:bit pins correspond to the sections on the expansion board
- Can be directly plugged into the breadboard
- Allows you to connect multiple modules
- Dimensions: 7 x 5 x 2 cm (Approx.)