Keep your BBC micro:bit safe by using this mountable version of the MI:pro Protector Case for the BBC micro:bit. This case has been specifically designed with portability and expansion in mind.
Note: Compatible with the V1 micro:bit only
This 'Mountable' case features two 'keyhole slot' style wall mounting points attached to the sides of the BBC micro:bit case.
The clear casing allows the BBC micro:bit be seen inside the case, allowing the on-board LED matrix to be viewed. This case is easy to assemble using the nylon screws provided.
- This case requires assembly.
- This version does not allow the 2 x AAA battery pack to be bolted on to the back as it is designed to fit tight against the mounting surface. For a version that does have a mounting plate, please see MI:pro Protector Case for the BBC micro:bit.
- Ideal for use in USB powered applications.
- Provides direct access to A and B buttons.
- Provides direct access to the micro USB connection and reset button on the back of the BBC micro:bit.
- Provides excellent protection for the BBC micro:bit while allowing access to the bottom pins.
- Clear case material shows the on-board LEDs in perfect clarity.
- 4 x M3 Cheese Head Nylon Machine Screw.
- 4 x M3 Nylon Full Nut.
- 1 x Back Mounting Plate.
- 1 x Front Plate.
- 2 x Mid-layer Plate.
- Length: 93mm.
- Width: 37mm.
- Height: 27mm.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.