The MCP23017 IO Expansion Board expands 2 signal pins as 16 I/O pins based on the I2C bus.
Up to 8 MCP23017 IO Expansion Boards can be used at the same time by selecting different addresses for each module, providing up to 128 I/O pins!
This module is compatible with both 3.3V and 5V levels. Examples are provided for Raspberry Pi, micro:bit, Arduino and more!
- I2C controlled, expands 2 signal pins as 16 I/O pins
- I2C address configurable by shorting the A0/A1/A2 jumpers
- Provides two connector options: PH2.0 terminal and/or solder pads, allows multi I2C modules to be stacked
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V level
- Online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi / micro:bit / Arduino / STM32)
- Operating voltage: 5V/3.3V
- Interface: I2C
- Interrupt pins: INTA, INTB
- Expansion I/Os: 16
- Dimension: 38mm × 23mm
- Mounting hole size: 2.0mm
|VCC||Power supply, 3.3V/5V|
|SDA||I2C data line|
|SCL||I2C clock line|
|INTA||PA group interrupt output|
|INTB||PB group interrupt output|
- 1x MCP23017 IO Expansion Board
- 1x PH2.0 20cm 6-pin cable